top of page

My Site Group

Public·10 members

[streaming#] Breakers VS Wildcats live 4 February 2024

... Live Sport · Basketball · New Zealand Breakers logo · Melbourne United logo · NBL 2023/2024 ... Perth Wildcats v Breakers, Round 18 · Basketball/ NBL 2023/2024.

Season two of Sunderland ’Til I Die is out on Wednesday and, spoiler alert, things don't get any easier for Sunderland fans. The first series detailed the Black Cats' miserable relegation from the Championship and the latest, which starts on Netflix on Wednesday, features a surge of hope in League One before two crushing defeats at Wembley. The finale - the last-minute play-off final defeat by Charlton - is painful viewing for Sunderland supporters, no more so than for the series’ producers Ben Turner and Leo Pearlman, who are both Sunderland fans themselves. Like Klopp, Werner is wary of getting ahead of himself, even if Pep Guardiola, manager of a Manchester City side that are a distant second, has already accepted defeat in his attempt to win three successive championships. The level of competition in this league is so great eventually you think you are going to have an off day," said Werner. But that hasn't happened yet, which is a great compliment to Jurgen because obviously, the team is playing at peak talent every week. Other leagues have considered allowing promotion into leagues, but not sending down clubs currently below the cut-off point. Similarly, Liverpool might be awarded the league trophy, which would hardly be an unreasonable move given the near certainty they would win if the league were to continue for even a couple more weeks. However, he appears chastened and is hardly likely to do the same thing twice. Losing his England place is perhaps to be expected given the atmosphere over coronavirus, but it might be a punishment that is overturned down the line. Read the full story Hamilton’s contract renewal delayed The Daily Mail believes that Lewis Hamilton’s contract renewal with his Mercedes team has been delayed due to the impact of coronavirus. The Daily Mail reveals United will send Wells to run the rule over the player. Paper Round’s view: Jesse Lingard and Juan Mata are the current back-up options for Solskjaer to play in place of Daniel James. James has had an impressive first season at Old Trafford but looks in need of a rest, and United will need cover going into next season. Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta has tested positive for coronavirus. The Gunners have closed their training ground and club staff who had recent contact with Arteta will now self-isolate. The Premier League will hold "an emergency club meeting" on Friday to discuss future fixtures. This is really disappointing but I took the test after feeling poorly," said Spaniard Arteta, 37. I will be at work as soon as I'm allowed. What is wrong at Old Trafford?Deloitte state there are "many ways of examining the relative wealth or value of football clubs" but its revenue metric is extracted directly from the financial statements of the clubs in question. Money from broadcast deals is the most significant to clubs, comprising 44% of total revenue. It meant that, while City had players of the calibre of Kevin de Bruyne and Raheem Sterling among their substitutes, the Clarets named two untried youngsters in Max Thompson and Bobby Thomas, and two keepers - Lukas Jensen and Bailey Peacock-Farrell - among their potential replacements. Before their season was stopped, Burnley were on a seven-game unbeaten run that had taken them to the fringes of the race for Europe. Assisted by Lucas Castro. Posted at 84' Attempt blocked. Romelu Lukaku (Inter Milan) left footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Assisted by Diego Godín. BookingPosted at 83' Stefan de Vrij (Inter Milan) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 83' Giovanni Simeone (Cagliari) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 83' Foul by Stefan de Vrij (Inter Milan). SubstitutionPosted at 82' Substitution, Inter Milan. Perth Glory haven’t started the season with the fire of last year but have been decidedly average with one win, one loss and three draws. They’ve also scored and conceded 6 goals with nothing really standing out for Tony Popovic’s side so far. There is much potential within the squad though and with the likes of Diego Castro and Bruno Fornaroli, Perth could explode into a great run of form at any time. A fixture against Sydney FC doesn’t inspire confidence though with the visitors winning 11 of the last 12 games between the two sides and Perth will be hard pushed to avoid another defeat here against a confident Sydney side. They made the worst possible start, however, as Bournemouth capitalised on the Reds' early nerves to take a shock lead - albeit in controversial fashion. Wilson finished off a neat move involving Lerma and Philip Billing, but Liverpool felt the goal should have been disallowed for the striker's push on Gomez. The video assistant referee saw no infringement and the goal was given. Things could have got worse for the home side when Nathan Ake's powerful header was unconvincingly shovelled on to the top of the crossbar by stand-in goalkeeper Adrian, but Liverpool continued to create chances and deservedly restored parity through Salah's low finish - his 70th league goal for the club. BNZ Breakers Preview: Illawarra vs New Zealand - Round 17, NBL24. Breakers keep rolling live & play. We pay our respects to their Elders past, present & emerging as ... I couldn't get my words out. I had the weekend with Alex and she knew something wasn't right. On the Saturday night, I broke down and told her the news. I would rather have just dealt with it alone and I didn't want to upset anyone but she was reassuring. I don't know what I would have done without her support. Angus MacDonald pictured with girlfriend Alexandra Burke at the Pride of Britain Awards'I used to ask myself, why me?'MacDonald underwent a seven-and-a-half-hour surgery to remove his entire large bowel, where the cancer had been detected, and to have a colostomy bag fitted. Angers have probably been the better team of the two generally this season but Rennes have really kicked it up a gear in recent weeks and we're backing them to get the win as a result. The hosts are unbeaten in their last five clashes with Angers, winning three of the last four, and with the wind in their sails they should be able to see this one out. Rennes haven’t kept a clean sheet at home since April though so we're backing this to end 2-1 to the hosts. Met. Police and Beaconsfield Town will face each other in the upcoming match in the Southern League. Met. Police this season have the following results: 8W, 4D and 12L. Meanwhile Beaconsfield Town have 4W, 5D and 14L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Aberdeen are undertaking a feasibility study on how to complete the 2019-20 fixtures. That comes after Scotland's First Minister Nicola Sturgeon warned not to expect matches in front of fans "any time soon" and that playing behind closed doors needed to be "very carefully considered". Next week, Scotland's minister for sport, Joe Fitzpatrick, will host a meeting involving several key sports on the issue. It is a mess. I don’t think the tolerance or one or two centimetres for offside, for example, is enough,” Ceferin told The Mirror. If you have a long nose, you are in an offside position these days, he said. Also the lines are drawn by the VARS. So it’s a bit subjective drawing of objective criteria. Posted at 75' Giovani Lo Celso (Tottenham Hotspur) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 75' Foul by Adam Masina (Watford). Posted at 73' Corner, Tottenham Hotspur. Conceded by Craig Cathcart. Posted at 73' Attempt blocked. Christian Eriksen (Tottenham Hotspur) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Son Heung-Min. SubstitutionPosted at 73' Substitution, Tottenham Hotspur. While Sunday's hosts have struggled of late, Coventry have been in fine form, winning each of their last three. By taking maximum points between Boxing Day and New Year's Day, The Sky Blues have shot up to 3rd in the table. They're now just a point outside of the automatic places and are only four points behind league leaders Wycombe, who they've played a game less than. GOAL! 1-1. Drilled home by Lukaku from 25 yards, a slight deflection off Umtiti which may have diverted the ball away from Neto. Superb play from Martinez in the build up, turning Umtiti and holding him off the ball before laying it to his strike partner. Martinez plays a lovely ball through to Lukaku down the inside right channel, Neto came out quickly and the big Belgian pushed the ball past him but out of play. We had a good spell before half-time with Todd Cantwell and a great save by the goalkeeper. I was pleased with the reaction at 4-0. We had to stick together in the last 20 minutes. We are disappointed but we also know a game at Old Trafford is not a season-defining game for us. We are definitely in the worst position (in the league) but we are competitive. This is what can happen at this level. We are realistic. The club found a creative answer by inviting fans from around the world to buy virtual tickets online. In return, the fans' photos are pasted onto the top half of a fashion dummy sitting inside the stadium, and the fans themselves receive a matchday magazine sent to their home address. The money raised will be donated towards fighting the coronavirus. Since Mourinho took over from Mauricio Pochettino last month, Spurs have conceded eight goals in all competitions, with the north London club failing to keep a single clean sheet. We have to sort out our defence. We have conceded two goals in every match, we are conceding cheap goals," Mourinho told a news conference on the eve of Saturday's home match in the league against Burnley. I can't say it's the same but I feel as proud as I felt then. We've got work to do but I haven't thought about it because of this crazy situation. We did a bit of work during the lockdown. Now, not today, not tomorrow or the day after and we'll see next week. QPR boss Mark Warburton: "Watching West Brom celebrate on the pitch, it's going to burn into your soul. I want that. The players have been asked and challenged every game, it's a very high level. After finishing his playing career at Porto in 2010 - having famously been an unused substitute in the club's 2004 Champions League win under Jose Mourinho during an earlier stint at the Estadio do Dragao - the rookie coach was handed his first chance at Rio Ave, a club used to plodding along in the Portuguese top flight. To shake things up, a young squad and dynamic coaching team was assembled. Hassan 'Kouka' Ahmed was in his first season as a professional at Rio Ave when Nuno arrived. Italy continue their quest to win a first match in the Six Nations since 2015. This is their best chance of doing so but Scotland look too strong for them. They have lost to Ireland and England but had their chances in those matches. Italy have lost to Wales and France and have conceded 10 tries in those two defeats. Go for Scotland to get the win here and almost certainly condemn Italy to the wooden spoon. Joelinton headed wide early on for the Magpies, supported by a big away following at the Hawthorns, with the Brazilian forward then denied by goalkeeper Jonathan Bond. Allan Saint-Maximin hit the post before going on a fine individual run to tee up Almiron for the Premier League side's opener after 33 minutes. Given what we've seen from this pair in recent weeks, it's easy to envisage a game full of goals unfolding at Loftus Road. Therefore, punters probably won't go far wrong with 'Over 2.5 Goals' and the like, though the best approach in terms of price appears to be 'Swansea to Score Over 1.5 Goals'. The visitors haven't scaled the heights in terms of goals scored of late, but they remain very capable scorers, especially on the road, where they've not drawn a blank since September. Add in that they're the fourth best team in the Championship in terms of touches in the opposition box, combine that with the fact that QPR have conceded two or more in ten out of 14 at home this term, and visiting goals are become hard to oppose. Playing all remaining Premier League and EFL fixtures at their original venues would "present challenges" to the emergency services, says the national lead for football policing. Deputy chief constable Mark Roberts says "options" need to be looked at. The Premier League has told its clubs only "approved venues" will be used, raising the possibility of matches being played at neutral grounds. Further details will be provided to clubs at a meeting on Friday. That late goal has given Porto hopes of reaching the last sixteen of the Europa League. Home form has been good in the Europa League this season, though they are yet to keep a clean sheet. Bayer Leverkusen are in top form at present and will hope to get on the scoresheet to boost their hopes of making it to the next round. Their away form is good and the bet here is on both teams to score. He did not name Pogba during his interview with a Spanish newspaper, the long history of this transfer saga points towards the midfielder being a prime candidate to be Raiola's ‘great footballer’. Raiola also represents, among others, Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Erling Haaland. Liverpool handed title boost The most important thing to take from the (virtual) meeting at Premier League HQ is the determination to finish the season. Bottom-of-the-table Norwich City ended their nine-match winless run in the Premier League as Daniel Farke's side beat fellow strugglers Bournemouth to increase the pressure on Cherries' manager Eddie Howe. Teemu Pukki scored the game's only goal from the penalty spot after Steve Cook was sent off for deliberately handling Ondrej Duda's goal-bound effort inside the area. Norwich also ended the match with 10 men after Ben Godfrey was dismissed for a late challenge on Callum Wilson. Oman Professional League. Team Saham will play at home with team Sohar. My bet will be over 2.5 goals. Saham lost last their 4 matches. And their shape is bad . Sohars shape is some better. But both clubs have very bad defense. Last their own match was ended how 2 - 2. Saham lost last their match how 1 - 5. Two last matches between each other were with 4 goals. Saham at home last match ended how 2 -3 . So , I predict very offensive match with goals from the both sides. And I recommend to try this bet for good odds. There's been interest from teams but I want to just spend some quiet time and choose the right project. Different teams have expressed interest. To be honest I want to thank them [Everton and others] for wanting me and I told them that I wanted to be quiet, that I need to take a little bit of air. And to choose well the next project after many years of not stopping. For the moment it is time to rest. Marcus Rashford's efforts to ensure children don't go hungry during the coronavirus pandemic are "more important than any game of football he could play", says Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer. On Tuesday, the government extended a free school meals scheme outside term time after Rashford wrote to MPs. It will benefit about 1. England. He has changed the lives of so many kids this summer," said Solskjaer. But his error ensured that United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer faced post-match questions about whether the Spaniard might face a challenge for his place next season from Dean Henderson, the United keeper who is enjoying an excellent season on loan at Sheffield United. We want the best possible squad for Manchester United and Dean is our player. Talks will continue between the club and players - who are being represented in the discussions by captain Cesar Azpilicueta. The players had offered to take a cut lower than the figure of 10% reported in the media - but the club say there has been no falling-out between the club and players at this stage. What is your top-flight club doing on pay?Chelsea have also confirmed they will not be using the government's job retention scheme and are paying all staff in full. We had to get the nine first and thankfully that's been accomplished now. We can go for 10 now, because I know that's been on the tip of a lot of our supporters' tongues. The supporters are talking about 10, and we can now go for the 10. Celtic champions & Hearts relegatedHow does the final Premiership table look?Podcast: John Hartson on Celtic's title winLennon's men have matched the nine-in-a-row achievement of Jock Stein's Celtic in the 1960s and 70s and Rangers' run from 1989-97. New Zealand Breakers vs Perth Wildcats Your live basketball score for New Zealand Breakers vs Perth Wildcats in the NBL from LiveScore.mobi, covering soccer, cricket, tennis, basketball and hockey ... This has become known as the 'Stay at Home Challenge' and has been attempted by the likes of Chelsea's teenage sensation Billy Gilmour and Real Madrid's flying-full back Marcelo. Messi accepted an invitation from his former Barcelona team-mate Xavi to show off his ball-juggling ability. Arturo Vidal, Jordi Alba, Luis Suarez and Sergio Aguero. Crystal Palace have one win from their last four league games. Crystal Palace have lost their last two home league games, failing to score in either game. Liverpool are unbeaten in their last 14 away league matches. Liverpool have won nine of their last ten away league matches. Liverpool have won their last five league and cup games against Crystal Palace. Atlanta have seen over 2.5 goals scored in 4 of their last 6 matches. They sit on top of the table right now and managed 27 points from 14 matches. They have scored a massive number of 27 goals and conceded only 23 goals this season. They are coming from a 1-1 draw against Temperley. I expect them to score in this match too. Vitesse have won four of their eight home games and VVV have lost seven of their eight away games, with the hosts earning an average of 1.75 points per home game and the visitors earning an average of 0.38 points per away game, which is why we have backed a home win this weekend. Eintracht Frankfurt have had a poor run going to this game, but the loss to Basel at home in the Europa League is what will shake them the most. This is not the game they’d have wished to have at this point in time, even though they have had some good results at home. Monchengladbach are pushing for a place in the Champions League and have a fairly good away record. They have also dominated Frankfurt in recent meetings and will be very confident here. A win for Monchengladbach can pass here. While not commenting on those decisions, Martin did express some concern about the schedule of NIFL's top three divisions coming out of sync with the junior leagues. That is something we have to discuss with all parties and it [an overlap of seasons] is a concern. There are other issues such as registration of players that need to be taken into consideration," he added. Coming out of Covid-19 will be a brand new opportunity and hopefully a bright new dawn. Of course contingency plans are discussed and part of our overall planning. I am yet to understand what the impact of the partial lockdown in Leicester is going to have on the club but clearly it demonstrates the fragile project we have on here. We cannot take it for granted. Leicester, third in the Premier League, travel to Everton on Wednesday before the visit of Palace. Speaking about the coronavirus spike in the city, Hancock said Leicester had "10% of all positive cases in the country over the past week". As I've always said, he's quite happy in Madrid," Barnett told BBC Radio 4's Today programme. It's his life that he wants to lead. Financially, he will want for nothing the rest of his life, and his children and grandchildren. He's won nearly everything in the world, except the World Cup, but unfortunately he plays for Wales so some things are beyond him. So he's won everything else, to come back and play [in the Premier League] would be unbelievable - a big thing.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page